INFORMATION AND SAFETY RULES RELATING TO THE COVID19 VIRUS
We have prepared important information for you that will allow our guests to better prepare for their arrival at the facility. We hope that it will be a wonderful and, above all, safe stay for you.
The most important information on how we care for your safety:
- The personnel of Bambi Zakopane has been thoroughly trained in safety rules. We would like to assure you that we comply with all strictly defined precautionary standards, and that the employees of the facility perform their work with masks and gloves.
- The services offered by Bambi Zakopane are available on dates and in accordance with the current regulations of the Minister of Health and the Chief Sanitary Inspector on combating the Sars-CoV-2 pandemic.
- At our reception, we offer you the possibility to purchase masks, hand disinfectants and separately packaged disposable gloves.
- Rooms are cleaned only at the request of our guests after displaying a cleaning card on the door handle.
- We ask our guests to disinfect their hands regularly. A disinfectant was provided for this purpose.
- Out of concern for the safety of our guests and employees, we installed and separated the reception area with a glass pane.
- Our cleaning staff is equipped with gloves and masks
- Rooms are aired during cleaning service.
- Each hotel room is generally cleaned, and all surfaces such as the countertop, tap, toilet, desk, door handles, switches, TV remote control are disinfected with special disinfectants of the highest quality.
WE WISH YOU A NICE STAY!