REGULATIONS OF BOOKING AND ACCOMMODATION IN THE BAMBI ZAKOPANE GROUP
These regulations specify the terms of booking hotel rooms presented at https://www.bambizakopane.pl
I. General provisions
- These regulations specify the terms of short-term lease of hotel rooms, including the terms of booking .
- These Regulations are an integral part of a short-term lease contract at the Bambi Zakopane Group.
- Definitions of terms used herein:
- BAMBI ZAKOPANE GROUP– facilities described in detail at https://www.bambizakopane.pl or advertising websites, which constitutes the subject of a Booking or Lease,
- Lessor – „Riccardo Ianni Bambi Boutique, ul. Droga do Rojów 9, 34-500 Zakopane NIP: 7361684236 REGON: 122464430 ” which handles the website https://www.bambizakopane.pl and provides the Service,
- Advance payment – a payment coming from 30% to 100% of the Service price (depending on the selected offer), which is the basis for the provision of the Service, subject to settlement as part of the cost of the service. Advance payment is not refundable.
- Booking Confirmation- sending the appropriate form by e-mail to the Customer and conditionally receiving the Prepayment to the Lessor’s account, the appropriate form sent to the Customer by e-mail and payment of the advance payment to the Lessor’s account
- Booking – the right to use the accommodation offered by the Bambi Zakopane Group on the terms specified in these Regulations and the Booking Confirmation,
- Customer – a legal entity or a natural person able to perform legal actions within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- Service – a rental service for accommodation in the Bambi Zakopane Group described on the websites https://www.bambizakopane.pl or advertising portals, which the Lessor rents out to customers for housing purposes, acting on their own behalf. The rental of premises is short-term and does not serve to meet the tenants’ permanent housing needs.
II. Subject of the Contract
- The short-term lease contract concluded between the Lessor and the Lessee constitutes a lease contract within the meaning of the Civil Code (the Acts of April 23, 1964).
- The provisions of the Act of June 21, 2001 on the protection of tenants’ rights, housing resources of the commune and the amendment to the Civil Code do not apply to the short-term rental agreement.
- In order to book a Service, the Customer sends and inquiry regarding the chosen facility via e-mail, to email@example.com.
- In order to confirm the Booking, the Lessor sends the Booking Confirmation to the Customer’s e-mail address. Conditionally, the Lessor may additionally request a prepayment, in which case the reservation changes its status to a Confirmed Reservation upon the crediting of the Advance Payment on the Lessor’s bank account.
- Making of a booking constitutes a confirmation that the Lessee is familiar with and accepts the terms hereof.
- The Lessor or a person authorized by him sends the final Confirmation of the Booking to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, no later than 72 hours from the date of receipt of the Advance Payment on the Lessor’s account.
- The rooms at the Bambi Zakopane Group can be, as an exception, booked otherwise, upon telephone consultation with the Lessor and with the Lessor’s written consent.
- In the case of the required Advance Payment, the Customer makes the payment to the account indicated by the Lessor, giving in the title his own surname, reservation number, date of stay and the name of Grupa Bambi Zakopane, in such a way that the Lessor’s account is credited no later than within three working days from the date of reiving of the Booking Confirmation.
- Recognition of the prepayment on the Lessor’s account after the deadline indicated above, results in the failure to implement the Reservation, unless the Lessor confirms the reservation without the requirement of prepayment.
- Payment of the remainder of the Service Price shall be made as follows:
- by cash, at the moment of getting the room keys at the Bambi Zakopane Group,
- by bank transfer to the Lessor’s account, no later than 24 hours before the first day of using the Facility,
- All the costs of the bank transfers shall be incurred by the Customer.
- In every case, payment of the entire fee for accommodation and crediting of the Lessor’s account must occur before placing the room rented in the Bambi Zakopane Group at the disposal of the Customer.
- The Customer receives a receipt or, in the case of a company, a VAT invoice, only after prior provision of the tax identification number.
- A VAT invoice for the receipt may be issued ONLY if the Customer provides the tax identification number before issuing the receipt. A VAT invoice for a receipt issued without the NIP tax identification number provided in advance is subject to a fine for both the issuer and the recipient.
V. Booking changes. Lease cancellation.
- Any changes to or cancellation of a booking requires the Customer to send a written resignation or a modification inquiry to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When cancelling, the Lessor shall be entitled to collect 100% of the Advance payment from the Customer, depending on the terms of the booking.
- In the case of cancelling a booking, the Advance payments are non-returnable.
- The Customer may change the booking date only subject to our consent.
- The Customer making a reservation after April 6, 2020 declares that he is aware of the world situation caused by COVID19 and in the case of cancellation he will not be able to rely on the hanging force of circumstance.
- In the case of a force majeure, i.e. exceptional circumstances, independent of both parties, natural disasters, strikes, warfare or other exceptional situations preventing performance of the service as per the contract, the Lessor shall be exempt from any liability.
- In exceptional situations, the Lessor reserves the right to change the room for another one of equal or higher standards, for equal or lower price.
- A hotel room is a residential facility used by the Customer pursuant to a lease relationship. That being so, the Lessor shall not be held liable for loss or damage of chattels brought in by the Customer or other persons who use the facility. In particular, the Lessor shall not be liable towards the Customer pursuant to article 846 -852 of the Civil code.
VII. Arrival and collection of keys
- A room in the Bambi Zakopane Group shall be made available to the Lessee on the first day of the lease, no earlier than at 17:00 and no later than at 22.00. The Lessor must agree for arrival after 22.00. The room keys can be released before 17:00 also with prior consent of the Lessor; in this case, additional charges may apply.
- The Lessee shall be obliged to notify the Lessor about the planned check-in time, no later than on the day preceding the planned date of arrival. The Lessee shall be obliged to immediately notify the Lessor about impossibility to arrive at the pre-arranged time.
- The Lessor shall not be liable towards the Lessee for any potential delays in making the facility available caused by lack of proper notice of the arrival time.
- The keys shall be collected directly at the facility. A room at the Bambi Zakopane Group shall be made available based on an identification shown to the Lessor or its representative, after payment for the total cost of the lease (if the payment has not been made earlier). In the event of such a request, the Lessee is transferred to the Bill for the rental service of the premises. The owner or his representative presents the room and its equipment to the client.
- The Lessor or his representative may request to measure the body temperature of the Customer. If it exceeds 37.5 °C, check-in will not be possible.
- The Lessor or its representative may refuse to release room keys to persons under the influence of alcohol, intoxicants and who act aggressively, cause hazard for people or property, or of the circumstances suggest that the Lessee may violate the terms of the regulations.
VIII. Lessee’s Obligations.
- The number of persons who may stay in a hotel room is limited to the number specified in the room description, published at https://www.bambizakopane.pl or on advertising websites. After 22:00, only registered guests may stay in the facility.
- No pets, smoking or open fire are allowed in the facility.
- The Customer shall be obliged to observe the rules of good proximity and social coexistence, including maintaining the quiet hours between 22 and 7. In facilities where house regulations apply, the Lessee shall be obliged to observe them. It is forbidden to organize loud and onerous social meetings, parties or events in the facility.
- The Lessee may not sublet or make the rooms available to any third parties, even before the end of the lease period for which the Lessee paid in full.
- Without prior written consent of the Lessor, the Lessee shall not be entitled to perform any repairs or make any expenditures on or changes to a room at the Bambi Zakopane Group. The Lessee shall be obliged to immediately notify a representative of the Lessor about the need to make any repairs. The Lessee shall not be entitled to demand the Lessor to reimburse any expenditures made, unless the parties decide otherwise in writing.
- Due to fire safety, in the hotel rooms it is forbidden to use immersion heaters, irons and other electric devices which the room is not equipped with. This does not apply to chargers and power supplies of RTV equipment and computer devices.
- The Lessee is obliged to care for the room and return it in a non-deteriorated condition, save for normal using.
- The Customer shall bear full financial liability for any damages they cause in the Bambi Zakopane Group and its fittings. The Customer shall be obliged to immediately notify the Contractor about any events which could expose them or any other person to damage, and about any damage done to the Bambi Zakopane Group, to the room, any of the room fittings, as well as any third party claims due to such damages. At the same time, the Customer undertakes to immediately cover any damage. The Customer shall be obliged to pay the rent for the entire period of lease, starting from the day of restoring the room to its original condition, providing for normal using.
- The Lessor or its representative shall be entitled to enter the room in order to remedy any fault, or in the case of a well-grounded suspicion that the Lessee violates the terms hereof. Should the Lessee not be present in the room, the Lessor’s representatives shall contact the Lessee immediately.
- In the case of finding any violation of these Regulations, particularly the provisions of act 1-8 of this article, the Lessor shall be entitled to terminate the lease contract with immediate effect. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the case of violating act 1, 2, 4, 5 or 6 of this article, the Lessor may also charge the Lessee with a contractual fine of PLN 500 per violation.
- Return of the room on the last day of the lease shall be done by 11:00. Return of the room after 11:00 requires prior consent of the Lessor. The Lessee shall be obliged to arrange the exact time of returning the premises with the Lessor; in this case, additional fees may apply.
- On the day of making the room available, the Lessor shall provide the Lessee with keys. In the case of losing or damaging the keys, the Lessee undertakes to pay an additional fee of PLN 300. The Lessee may not change the locks or make duplicate keys to the room. By request, the Lessee may receive a second set of keys from the Lessor.
- At the moment of lease termination, the keys shall be collected by the Lessor or its representative; at the same time, the Lessor may request an inspection of the room, in the Lessee’s presence.
- In the case of failure to return the room upon termination of the lease, the Lessee is obliged to pay the Lessor a contractual fine of PLN 1000 per each day of unlawful occupation of the room after the lease termination date.
- Should the loss incurred by the Lessor exceed the contractual find, the Lessor may pursue supplementary damages pursuant to the general rules.
- The prices specified in description of individual rooms of the Bambi Zakopane Group are gross prices.
- The lease price includes the costs of utilities (electricity, water, sewage and waste disposal, internet).
- The duration of the lease is counted in days. A day lasts from 17.00 on the lease day till 11.00 of the following day. A room lease price is the product of the room price and the number of the lease days.
- The prices specified in the room description may change during holidays, in the summer and during mass events.
X. Personal details.
Based on Article. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (OJ L 119, 4.5 .2016, p. 1-88) – “GDPR” and in connection with the processing of your personal data, we inform our current and potential guests that:
- Administrator of personal data of hotel guests The administrator of personal data of guests of the Bambi Zakopane Group is Ianni Riccardo Bambi Boutique, ul. Droga do Rojny 9, 34-500 Zakopane, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the NIP number: 7361684236 (hereinafter: Administrator).
- Purposes of processing personal data of hotel guests: The purpose for which the Bambi Zakopane Group processes personal data is the conclusion and implementation of a contract for the provision of hotel services. In addition, the purpose of processing personal data by the Bambi Zakopane Group is: pursuing any claims by the Bambi Zakopane Group in connection with the damage suffered by the Bambi Zakopane Group caused by the Guest, or protection against Guests’ claims in relation to the Bambi Zakopane Group, documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes, ensuring the highest quality services for hotel guests. If the Guest has consented to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, the Bambi Zakopne Group processes personal data for this purpose, i.e. to send marketing information and offers about its products and services to the Guest. In addition, the Bambi Zakopane Group processes personal data of Guests collected by hotel monitoring in order to ensure the safety of hotel guests and other people staying in the Bambi Zakopane Group.
- Legal basis for the data: The basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data obtained by the Bambi Zakopane Group is a contract for the provision of hotel services. The basis for processing Guest’s personal data for marketing purposes is the Guest’s consent. The Bambi Zakopne Group informs that consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not include the validity of the processing that took place before the consent was withdrawn. The basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data by monitoring is to protect his vital interests and protect the vital interests of other natural persons, as well as the legitimate purpose of the administrator. Providing personal data in the field of name and address is the introduction of a contract for the provision of hotel services. No consent for sharing personal data, makes a contract for hotel services as invalid.
- Transfer of personal data: The Bambi Zakopane Group transfers personal data to the following categories of entities: companies providing IT support services and providing IT software, an accounting company providing accounting services, transport and taxi companies in the event that the Guest orders a courier transport.
- Time of personal data processing: Personal data obtained in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of hotel services will be processed during the period of limitation of tax claims or civil law claims of the Bambi Zakopane Group or the Guest, depending on which of these events will occur later, obtained on the basis of consent for marketing purposes will be processed for the period of validity of the consent for marketing purposes, obtained in connection with the monitoring will be processed for 14 days from the date of recording, and then will be permanently deleted.
- Guest’s rights in connection with the processing of personal data: Each Guest has the right to access, rectify, delete or limit processing. In addition, each guest has the right to object to the processing. Access to data is possible at the office of the Bambi Zakopane Group. In addition, the Bambi Zakopane Group provides the address email@example.com, through which you can contact regarding personal data.
- Possibility to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data Each guest has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the Head of the Office for Personal Data Protection
XI. Changes related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Wearing masks and protective gloves is obligatory while moving in all the accessible places inside the facilities.
- By every entrance into any building of the Bambi Zakopane Group, the disinfectant liquid is provided and hand disinfection is obligatory.
- Breakfast are served as packages directly to the rooms at time specified in the breakfast questionnaire.
- Any disputes between the Lessor and the Lessee shall be subject to the Polish law.
- In the case of a Booking made by a natural person, any potential disputes shall be settled by a common court of proper jurisdiction, whereas in the case of a Booking made as part of conducted business activity or by legal entities, any potential disputes shall be settled by a court of proper jurisdiction for the seat of the Lessor.
- These regulations come into effect as of 2015-10-27 and apply to any bookings made after this date.
- Any amendments hereto will be made by publishing the new content of these Regulations at https://www.bambizakopane.pl